Call for Applications for the 2018 OBIO Capital Access Advisory Program
What You Need to Know: The deadline for CAAP applications is Friday, December 22, 2017, 5:00PM EDT. You will need to download and complete a short application form & checklist, and submit a stand-alone non-confidential pitch deck via this link.
Click here to view the information session on the CAAP program held on November 22nd, 2017 at 12:00PM.
OBIO CAAP Eligibility
- Companies focused on developing health science products or services including but not limited to therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics, or healthcare information technologies, and;
- Enterprises that have already raised initial capital and are committed to raising a post-seed round of financing in the next 12 to 18 months.
- Download the CAAP application form & checklist here.
- Follow instructions carefully, complete the form & checklist, and make sure all items on the checklist are addressed by your stand-alone non-confidential PowerPoint pitch deck.
- Submit your PowerPoint pitch deck and application form & checklist here.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 22, 2017 at 5:00PM EDT - submit here
CAAP - Building Companies
The OBIO Capital Access Advisory Program operates downstream from existing entrepreneurship programs and targets the critical issue of access to capital at a post-seed stage of venture financing. OBIO CAAP strengthens Ontario’s cadre of investable human health technology companies, increasing high value deal flow.
BENEFITS FOR CAAP COMPANIES
•OBIO advice & guidance on business goals and howto position for a successful raise
•Investor targeting & introductions
•Access to experts with business scaling know how
BENEFITS FOR INVESTORS
•Access to peer-vetted high potential companies
•High quality deal ﬂow
•Health science ecosystem intelligence
GOALS FOR FINANCIAL SUCCESS
•A compelling & comprehensive investor package
•Investor pitching excellence
•A business plan approach that hits all the right notes
OBIO CAAP 2017
OBIO CAAP 2016
OBIO CAAP 2015
OBIO CAAP 2014
OBIO CAAP 2013
OBIO has received investment from the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario) for CAAP®. Via this program, participating companies are eligible for funding in the form of a grant.
For a full list of OBIO's CAAP commitments click here