Date: Wednesday, January 27th from 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Where: Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, 550 University Avenue, 2nd floor Auditorium.
Registration Fee: $45.00
• Based on the top five EU market preferences provided by companies, the seminar will focus on UK, Germany, Sweden, Italy and France.
• This seminar follows on the CE Mark workshop that the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) of Global Affairs Canada (GAC) co-hosted with Ontario Government in October 2015.
• The cost is a nominal flat fee of $45 which includes all meals (breakfast/lunch), coffee breaks, seminar materials, one-on-one meetings with international trade officials and workshop delivered by an expert being brought in from Germany.
• Please see attached flyer for registration link and contact details.
• Opportunity for 1-on-1 meetings: Interested companies will also have the opportunity for 1-on-1 meetings with the guest speaker from Europe and with international trade officials (federal/provincial) after the presentation session. If you would like to schedule a brief 1-on-1 meeting, please submit a request to Jahvanna Ryan via email before January 27th (firstname.lastname@example.org).