Join us for an expert-led overview of what you need to know in order to market drugs in the U.S. while being FDA compliant. This webinar features leading regulatory attorneys from Hyman, Phelps & McNamara (HMP), who will provide an overview of FDA laws, what typically foes wrong in regulatory strategies and submissions, and best practices to ensure you stay on the market in the U.S. and remain compliant with applicable laws. Leading regulatory attorneys from Torys LLP will also provide a Canadian law perspective.
- Categories of drugs by regulatory classification
- Clinical development
- Ways to fast-track a submission
- Compliance and enforcement considerations
- Hot issues on FDA’s buckets list
Eileen McMahon, Partner, Torys LLP
- Bob Dormer, Director, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C.
- Mark Schwartz, Director, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C.
- Josephine Torrente, Director, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C.
- Teresa Reguly, Partner, Torys LLP
More information here