OBIO is pleased to be partnered with The Conference Board of Canada on their upcoming event, Healthy Canada Conference 2017: Access to Affordable Medicines.
As a valued contact of ours, you can save $300 off the full registration fee! Register online with Rebate Code PRM3 for your special rate.
Despite having one of the top health care systems in the world, access to affordable medicine continues to be a significant issue for many Canadians, particularly among our more vulnerable populations.
Join over a hundred of your peers at Healthy Canada Conference 2017: Access to Affordable Medicines on April 26th and 27th at the Old Mill, in Toronto, and discuss how to overcome affordability challenges and ensure equitable access to high-quality medicines for all Canadians.
This event will bring together experts and stakeholders from across the country to address key issues plaguing our current pharma strategy, with the goal of creating a shared vision for affordable access now, and in the future.
Topics to be discussed at this event include:
- Challenges and opportunities in improving health care system sustainability from a value and cost perspective
- Current policy issues regarding the growing demand for biologics and biosimilars
- Effective alternatives for pain management in response to the opioid crisis
- Factors contributing to Canadians travelling abroad for health, including stem cell therapies to assisted fertility
- The impact of improving early diagnoses of mental illness and access to optimal treatment
For the full agenda, please visit the Conference Board’s website.
Secure your seat today.
Register online with Rebate Code PRM3. Please note this rate is for non-registered delegates only.
Don’t miss our pre-conference meeting, Whole Health Innovation Collaborative Meeting on April 25th. This meeting will explore innovations in prevention and health promotion, health care system design, and workplace health and wellness. Attend this meeting for only $149. Register online with PRM3.
For more information or assistance with your registration, please contact Robyn Mia at email@example.com or 613-526-3090 ext. 445.