Are you a Canadian IT, life sciences, robotics or foodtech company ready to grow and commercialize in the US market?
The Canadian Technology Accelerator in Boston is an award-winning 4-month immersion program that connects Canadian companies to US clients, strategic partners, and investors! Managed and operated by the Consulate General of Canada in Boston's Trade Commissioner Service team in close partnership with the CENE.
“10 years and 30 minutes. That’s what it took for me to meet with Microsoft. 10 years of me trying to connect and only 30 minutes after arriving in Boston with an introduction from Boston’s Senior Trade Commissioner. A Microsoft partnership was signed within a week. That’s just one example of how your business accelerates with the CTA @ Boston.” - Tim Vasko, CEO Finaeos
Who should apply:
Clients are small to mid-sized Canadian companies in:
• IT (Including green IT and digital health)
• Life Sciences
• Robotics and Security Technologies
• Emerging Food Technologies
Clients must have:
• Initial traction in the market
• Differentiated technology
• A strong and committed executive team
• The potential to scale the business through the CTA experience in Boston
Not a potential CTA@Boston client? Forward to a friend who is!
To apply click here