You are invited to participate in this year’s biggest Ontario-China collaboration event in Toronto. Registration is free!
The Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science in partnership with the Consulate General of China in Toronto will host the 6th Ontario-China Research and Innovation Collaboration Forum (May 15) in conjunction with the 2017 OCE Discovery event to further strengthen collaboration under the Ontario-China MOU on Research and Innovation signed between the Government of Ontario and the Ministry of Science and Technology of China.
China is investing significantly in innovation to drive the economic growth. This provides golden opportunities for all of Ontario’s technology sectors. We look forward to your participation and engagement.
The Honourable Minister Reza Moridi of the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science and the Consul General from the Consulate General of China, have been invited to participate in the event and provide opening remarks at the Forum.
Ontario Participants: approximately 150 representatives from research institutes, technology transfer/commercialization offices, technology companies, venture capital firms, and other innovation partners.
Chinese Delegates: approximately 80-100 high level delegates, including government officials, and leaders from technology transfer networks, companies, venture capital firms and other innovation partners.
Morning Forum Topics:
- Research and innovation collaboration trends and opportunities in China and Ontario;
- Best practices and success stories of win-win collaborations between Ontario and China; and
- Ways to collaborate with potential investors from China.
Afternoon B2B (only 30 seats available):
- B2B matchmaking meetings between Chinese delegates and Ontario participants to discuss partnership opportunities in research, commercialization and investment.
- Develop a better understanding of technology demand, innovation landscape, research collaboration opportunities and commercialization & venture capital resources from China;
- Learn more about how to develop successful collaborations with China;
- Network with leading players from China for partnership development; and
- Discuss detailed potential collaboration opportunities with the Chinese delegates during the B2B session.
Space is limited. Registration is free with deadline on March 31, 2017. Please register through the Forum registration website directly.