Ontario Genomics announced that Round 10 of their Genome Canada’s Genomic Applications Partnership Program is now open.
The Genomic Applications Partnership Program (GAPP) funds public-private research collaborations focused on developing genomics-derived technologies that address opportunities and challenges identified by industry, government, not-for-profits or other “Receptors” of genomics knowledge and tools.
Key Program Highlights:
- Budget: $300K – $6M (total)
- Co-funding: 1/3 Genome Canada (max), 1/3 Receptor (min), 1/3 Other
- Award duration: 1 – 3 years
- Stage: Downstream R&D/validation/pilot
- Funding recipient: Genome Canada award to academic partner only
EOI forms are due to Ontario Genomics on November 13th, 2017 at 9 am ET.