Call For Applications For The 2018 OBIO Capital Access Advisory Program (CAAP®)
What You Need to Know
The deadline for CAAP applications is Friday, December 22, 2017, 5:00PM EDT. You will need to download and complete a short application form & checklist, and submit a stand-alone non-confidential pitch deck via this link.
OBIO CAAP® is a unique, industry-led initiative that provides selected high-potential Ontario health science companies with mentoring, strategic guidance and access to an expansive network of health science industry experts and investors to enhance the ability of OBIO CAAP companies to secure financing. Through CAAP, OBIO is advancing and accelerating the development and commercialization of therapeutics, diagnostics, medical devices, and health IT products and services to benefit Ontario and global human health.
OBIO CAAP Eligibility
- Companies focused on developing health science products or services including but not limited to therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics, or healthcare information technologies, and;
- Enterprises that have already raised initial capital and are committed to raising a post-seed round of financing in the next 12 to 18 months.
- Download the CAAP application form & checklist here.
- Follow instructions carefully, complete the form & checklist, and make sure all items on the checklist are addressed by your stand-alone non-confidential PowerPoint pitch deck.
- Submit your PowerPoint pitch deck and application form & checklist here.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 22, 2017 at 5:00PM EDT