OBIO CAAP company, BrainFx, is looking to hire a Senior Software Developer, apply today!
BrainFx creates clinical, digital assessment tools (both web and tablet based) for health care professionals, so they can measure the effects of brain disorders on a person’s ability to function in real life. BrainFx is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer to work as part of our technology team. The position will involve working from both a home based office and our corporate office in Pickering, Ontario.
• Develop and implement web applications for existing website, portals, and other web-related projects.
• Obtain web design guideline from team/partners to develop websites, portals, manage content and look for site improvement
• Perform a variety of highly complex technical tasks, including design, architecture, programming, maintenance, unit testing, and documentation of web based application
• Coordinate web front-end and back-end functionality with development partners
• Adhere to any and all regulatory and audit requirements in any solution or work provided
• Provide input on project deliverables, including time and cost estimates
• Architecting and designing web applications from end to end to meet the requirements
• Create, design and maintain aesthetic web page layouts
• Developing design specifications
• Providing ongoing support for deployed applications
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A full stack developer with strong knowledge of software development processes, analysis, design, tools and techniques
• Extensive experience in Drupal (Theming, Modules, Views), Drush
• Experience withRHEL 6.5 is very desirable
• Must have excellent communication skills, verbally and written
• Desire to intern within a startup healthcare technology environment
T 1 844 4BRAINFX
F 905 862 3641
1101 Kingston Rd, Suite 240, Pickering, ON L1V 1B5