Canada’s premiere innovation and commercialization event for medical device professionals, co-hosted by Starfish Medical and OBIO, Medical Device Playbook 2018 is coming to the MaRS Discovery District on May 8, 2018. Register today.
Medical Device Playbook 2018 is your opportunity to meet the most successful Medtech entrepreneur ever. Stan Lapidus founded and led two of the most successful (>$2B value) diagnostics companies of all time. Stan will deliver a presentation, titled:
Asking Better Questions: My adventures as an inventor/entrepreneur in medical technology. How I identify unsolved, or poorly solved, problems and how asking new questions leads to the development of large businesses.
Meet the most successful entrepreneurs and experts from across Canada and the US.
2018 Expert speakers include:
- JOSH TOLKOFF, ACCELERATOR EXECUTIVE AT CIMIT - BOSTON - Co-Founder of Boston Scientific
- BRIAN SHOEMAKER, PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT AT SHOEBAR ASSOCIATES - BOSTON - International Medical Device Software Consultant
- DARREN KRAEMER, FOUNDER & PRESIDENT, LIGHT MATTER INTERACTION - TORONTO - Mad Scientist/Entrepreneur
- LIANA DI MARCO, PROJECT MANAGER AT MARS EXCITE - TORONTO - Medical device market expert
- GARRY LEE, ENGINEERING MANAGER AT TÜV SÜD CANADA - Created largest EMC lab in Canada
- THOMAS MEIER, FOUNDER OF YOU-CAN.BIZ - SWITZERLAND - International Launch Expert
Visit the website to learn more and register.