Pre-CAAP - Boosting Investability
Pre-CAAP is offered to all private Ontario companies focused on developing health science products and services including therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics or healthcare information technologies.
Pre-CAAP helps to boost investability for early stage health science companies at the seed or later stage who are developing health science services or products.
• Strategic business advice through one-on-one mentoring and subject matter specific workshops
• Investor readiness coaching and pitch review
• Dedicated support & access to investor and market research databases
- 1 x 1 sessions with OBIO to review investor materials such as pitch decks
- Investor targeting using an investor database
- 1 x 1 market and competitive analysis support with interactive market research database
- Prep for investor and partnering conferences
- Networking events with investors and high potential Health Science CEOs
- Full OBIO Member Benefits including access to industry events and past workshop content
- For investor ready companies: gain access to investor introductions and participation in investor showcases
- Stay tuned for workshops on: Health Economics, Export Sales & Distribution Channels and Scaling Up Going Commercial
Timeline, Costs & Information
- Pre-CAAP is FREE for OBIO Members!
- OBIO has a special discounted membership fee for companies that have raised less than $500,000 CAD which will allow early stage companies to join Pre-CAAP and access all OBIO Member Benefits through 2018
- OBIO Members can access all previous workshop materials
- Private health science enterprises based in Ontario, focused on developing life science products or services including but not limited to: therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics or healthcare information technologies
- OBIO Pre-CAAP will benefit companies that are raising their first or second seed funding round
- OBIO Pre-CAAP is ideal for companies intending to apply for OBIO CAAP
- The program requires the engagement of the senior management team
Have a question? Contact Klaus Fiebig, VP Strategic Programs