OBIO Pre-CAAP 2017
Pre-CAAP is offered to all private Ontario companies focused on developing life science products or services including therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics or healthcare information technologies.
Pre-CAAP will be of particular relevance to companies that are in the process of raising or will have raised “seed” or later rounds of financing by the end of 2017 and plan to apply for the next cycle of OBIO CAAP.
The program provides a full year of workshops, coaching and networking. A full suite of topics are addressed at a ‘pitch perfect’ level including branding, health economics, valuation and others identified as priority by the health science industry.
Participating companies will receive:
- Individualized sessions with OBIO to review investor pitch presentation
- One-on-one business strategy advice coaching from OBIO
- Networking opportunities with fellow bioscience CEOs and seasoned entrepreneurs
Timeline, Costs, and Information:
- Pre-CAAP is free for OBIO members.
- OBIO has a special discounted membership fee of $200 plus HST for companies that have raised less than $500,000 CAD which will allow early stage companies to join Pre-CAAP and access all OBIO member benefits through 2017.
- OBIO Members can access all previous workshop materials
Ontario Bioscience Company Eligibility Criteria for Pre-CAAP:
- Private bioscience enterprises based in Ontario, focused on developing life science products or services including but not limited to: therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics or healthcare information technologies.
- The OBIO Pre-CAAP program will benefit companies that will have raised “seed” or later rounds of financing by December 31, 2017, intend to raise capital in the next 18 - 24 months, and plan to apply for the next cycle of OBIO CAAP.
- The program requires the engagement of the senior management team.