OBIO Pre-CAAP 2016
Pre-CAAP is offered to all private Ontario companies focused on developing life science products or services including therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics or healthcare information technologies. Pre-CAAP will be of particular relevance to companies that are in the process of raising or will have raised “seed” or later rounds of financing by the end of 2016 and plan to apply for the next cycle of OBIO CAAP. Pre-CAAP provides a full year of workshops, coaching and networking starting in March. A full suite of topics are addressed at a ‘pitch perfect’ level including branding, health economics, valuation and others identified as priority by the health science industry.
Participating Pre-CAAP companies will also receive
- Individualized sessions with OBIO to review investor pitch presentation
- One-on-one business strategy advice coaching from OBIO
- Networking opportunities with fellow bioscience CEOs and seasoned entrepreneurs
Companies are welcomed to register throughout the year, but we encourage early registration to obtain full benefit from the program. Please complete the form below, or click here to complete it in a separate window.
2016 PRE-CAAP REGISTRATION FORM
Timeline, Costs, and Information:
- Pre-CAAP is free for OBIO members.
- OBIO has a special discounted membership fee of $200 plus HST for companies that have raised less than $500,000 CAD which will allow early stage companies to join Pre-CAAP and access all OBIO member benefits through 2016.
- OBIO members can access previous Pre-CAAP workshop materials here (member password required).
- OBIO held an information webinar on Pre-CAAP February 1st, 2016. Click here to view the slides.
Ontario Bioscience Company Eligibility Criteria for Pre-CAAP:
- Private bioscience enterprises based in Ontario, focused on developing life science products or services including but not limited to: therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics or healthcare information technologies.
- The OBIO Pre-CAAP program will benefit companies that will have raised “seed” or later rounds of financing by December 31, 2016, intend to raise capital in the next 18 - 24 months, and plan to apply for the next cycle of OBIO CAAP.
- The program requires the engagement of the senior management team.
Any questions related to the OBIO Pre-CAAP application may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full contact information including telephone number.