OBIO Pre-CAAP 2016
Now in its second year, the Pre-Capital Access Advisory Program (Pre-CAAP) supports companies that are in the process of raising or have raised “seed” or later rounds of financing by the end of 2016 and plan to apply for the next cycle of OBIO CAAP. Additional information on OBIO CAAP can be found here.
Pre-CAAP is offered to all private Ontario companies focused on developing life science products or services including therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics or healthcare information technologies. All companies that meet certain simple eligibility criteria are invited to participate.
Companies are encouraged to register early to obtain full benefit from the program. Please complete the form below, or click here to complete it in a separate window.
2016 Pre-CAAP registration form
Timeline, Costs, and Information:
- Joning Pre-CAAP is free, but each company needs to be an OBIO member.
- OBIO has a special discounted membership fee of $200 plus HST for companies that have raised less than $500,000 CAD which will allow early stage companies to join Pre-CAAP and access to all OBIO member benefits through 2016.
- OBIO will hold an information session on Pre-CAAP by webinar February 1st, 2016 at 12 noon. Click here to register and obtain login details.
Ontario Bioscience Company Eligibility Requirements for Pre-CAAP:
- Private bioscience enterprises based in Ontario, focused on developing life science products or services including but not limited to: therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics or healthcare information technologies.
- Companies must have raised a “seed” round of financing by end of 2016.
- Pre-CAAP Company participants must be planning to raising a “Series A” or later round of financing in the next 18 - 24 months.
- The program requires the engagement of the senior management team.
Any questions related to the OBIO Pre-CAAP application may be sent to KlausFiebig@obio.ca. Please include your full contact information including telephone number.
OBIO would like to acknowledge the Federal Government & Provincial Government for their support of Pre-CAAP